TEROSON® MS 9120 SF
TEROSON® MS 9120 SF — silane is a modified polymer that does not contain solvent and isocyanate, used for sealing joints and joints, as well as for gluing plastic parts, such as spoilers, during car repairs. The film formation time is approximately 10 minutes. For application, a professional pistol with a piston of any type should be used; the best results are achieved when using a TEROSON® POWERLINE II AIR PISTOL. When preparing the surface, it is recommended to use TEROSON® VR 10.
- Optimal material for filling gaps
- Very good adhesion without primer
- Excellent resistance to UV radiation and to atmospheric influences
- Fast curing
- Excellent sagging resistance
- Does not contain solvent, does not contain isocyanate