Stevia extract concentrated
Stevia is a wonderful and healthy natural sugar substitute with unique therapeutic, preventive and health-improving properties.
Stevia extract is advisable to use wherever a sweet taste is required.
In the food industry, it is used for the production of:
- confectionery and bakery products
- alcoholic beverages
- dairy products
- production of mayonnaise and ketchup
- juices and soft drinks
- fruit and berry and fruit and vegetable products
- sports nutrition
- chewing gums, pill shells and vitamins
- as well as for cosmetic compositions, toothpastes
Advantages of using stevia extracts in production:
- the health benefits of buyers. Low-calorie. Unlike chemical sugar substitutes, which can be harmful to the consumer and even banned in a number of countries, stevia extract is a 100% natural product. Every day the number of people who actively monitor their health increases and therefore set high requirements for food. In order not to lose to competitors tomorrow, it makes sense to improve your products today.
- economy. Stevia extracts, being 10-15% cheaper than sugar, require 50 times less storage space, using them in production, you can save on transportation.
- technological advantages of use. Resistant to heat treatment at low pH values, alcohol solutions. It is excellent for use in mixing processes in acidic environments, in high-temperature processing processes and can be added to the formulation at any stage. It is also not fermented by microorganisms, emphasizes the aromatic composition, creates a rich taste in the product, has its own "branded" taste - slower development and longer duration (aftertaste), as well as a bitter or licorice taste at high concentrations, which allows it to be used in the production of products with sour, bitter, spicy-mint taste (dairy products, ketchups, chocolate, etc.), as well as products with a low concentration of sugar (bakery products, pickles, mayonnaise, oils).
- long shelf life.
Characteristics of Stevia Extract
- The mass fraction of dry substances is not less than 50 %;
- Sweetness coefficient - 48 (1 kg of stevia extract replaces 48 kg of sugar);
- Energy value of 100 g - 18 kcal (relative caloric content is 450 times lower than sugar);
- Has preservative properties;
- Has a number of therapeutic and prophylactic properties in diabetes mellitus, hypertension, gastrointestinal tract, obesity. It is an antiseptic;
- Shelf life - 24 months;
- Packing 6 kg.