- Edging on passing machines, speed from 15 m/min
- Edge-facing material: veneer, melamine, polyester, PVC*, ABS*, PP*, HPL, multilayer veneer, solid wood
*Applicability depends on the characteristics of the edge material and priming.
- Very high temperature resistance of the adhesive seam
- Very good thermal stability
- Almost odorless
- Good frost resistance
- Clean application
- Good wettability
- Ensures the formation of a smooth surface even when using thin edge materials
- Forms a hard adhesive seam
- High efficiency
- Softening point (Ring and Ball), °C ~155
- Brookfield viscosity , 200°C, MPa*s ~95,000
- Temperature resistance, °C ~120
- Tested on 0.6 mm oak veneer using the method of temperature increase according to Henkel standards.
Recommended operating temperature:in the melting tank, 180-200 °Con an adhesive roller, °C 190-210
Melt adhesives are prone to vaporization even at operating temperatures. The smell of vapors can cause irritation. Long-term temperature exposure to the melt may cause partial decomposition of the adhesive. Therefore, it is necessary to take measures to ensure the removal of vapors from the working area, for example by installing aspiration equipment.
Store in tightly closed original packaging in a dry and cool place.
Shelf life (in the original packaging), 2 years
The above data, first of all, recommendations regarding the application and use of the product, are based on the knowledge and experience of our company. Taking into account the possibility of using different materials in different working conditions that are outside our sphere of influence, we recommend testing the product in each specific case so that its use makes it possible to use the desired production method and ensures the necessary quality of processing parts. Legal liability cannot be deduced either from these instructions or from oral consultation.